Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mr. V, could you please clarify what you mean by finding pieces on my listening list? Which list are you referring to? I am having trouble finding an example of counterpoint subject to polarity. Could you please help me? What is idiomatic writing? What is an example of figured bass? Is Bach's sinfonia a good example? What's the difference between figured bass and regular basso continuo? What piece is a good example of improvisation? Could you give me an musical example of a piece using The Affections? And major-minor tonality? Should I have an example of both a Protestant psalm and motet and Catholic psalm and motet? Could you help me find a better recording L'Euridice by Jacopo Peri and Guilio Caccinni? Is Gluck's Iphigenia in Aylos the same thing as Iphigenie en Aulide?
Could you help me find a good recording of Handel's Giulio Cesare opera?

No comments:

Post a Comment